We have worked with a diverse range of organisations in enhancing and transforming their operations.
Our core services include:
- Process design and reengineering
- Profitability and performance management
- Change management
For our clients, key benefits include:
- Strategic business advice for achieving and and leveraging essential organisational change
- Focused opportunities for significant cost and operational efficiencies
- Improved budgetary control and profitability.
Relevant national and international experience includes:
- Adoption of our methodologies and principles on process mapping as the ‘standard’ within the Australian National Audit Office, the NSW Medical Board, and several other organisations in Australia and Malaysia.
- Implementing business improvement initiatives focused on driving profitability, including realising cost-savings of nearly $36M in warehousing and freight services, and achieving significant improvement in cash flow (23%) and reduction in net debt ($73M).
- Enhancing the performance of business functions, units, teams and processes, resulting in improved profitability. For example, contributing to turning a major organisation around to achieve increases of 249% and 19% respectively in net profit and market share.
- Achieving improved performance/efficiency in key areas of a business, including manufacturing and distribution standard costing, processes, practices, systems design, performance management and policies (including achieving a reduction of 9% and 49%, respectively in labour and overtime).
- Advising on profit sustainability and cost management for STAR newspapers in Malaysia.
- Applying process mapping and TQM techniques in several sectors, including the banking, insurance, manufacturing, distribution and service sectors. By way of example, achieving over $16M in savings for a large health insurer via business review processes.
- Identifying a savings of $372K pa in interest alone by negotiating a superior investment structure for a major government agency.