As recognised market leaders in Workers Compensation, our track record is distinguished by consistently achieving cost-effective resolutions for our clients. From the very outset, we undertake a full analysis of a claim to ensure all issues are identified and all options are explored.
We act for a diverse range of corporations, private organisations and government agencies – managing all stages of the claims process on their behalf, particularly those that are complex or sensitive in nature.
We cover the full spectrum of Workers Compensation claims, including:
- Assessment of statutory claims from a non-litigated perspective
- Reviewing claims to assess liability and quantum
- Strategic analysis of claims to reduce quantum and premiums
- Analysis of medical and expert evidence
- Alternative dispute resolution and advocacy
Proven Claims Strategy Process
Our proven process comprises 6 key steps:
1. Early intervention – ensuring key legal issues and potential disputes are identified at the earliest opportunity
2. Full consultation – ensuring all stakeholders remain appraised of all developments
3. Appropriate investigations – including factual and surveillance investigations
4. Engagement of independent experts – including medical/non-medical
5. Ongoing advice and the appropriate management of sensitive issues
6. Proactive identification of claims suitable for early resolution – including arranging informal settlement
and conciliation conferences prior to hearing.
Risk and Reputation Management
Integral to being a trusted legal adviser, is maintaining a current understanding of our client’s business and needs. We advise on appropriate strategies to prevent any possible negative impact on a client’s business or market reputation.