Our strategy development work has included:
- Designing and implementing strategic planning processes and budgetary controls for various large private and public sector organisations
- Developing and advising on organisational structures and resources to ensure a strong competency fit
- Advising on a strategic model for managing the ‘Homecare House’ operations for the Department of Ageing, Disability and Homecare
- Implementing procurement frameworks for listed companies and government agencies, including establishing Procurement/Tender Committees and cost-conscious operating cultures (including achieving significant savings of $5.5M)
- Conducting reviews and advice on procurement for the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Developing a business case and acquired funding for the Cancer Institute of NSW for additional recurrent and capital funding for up to 10 years (enabling BreastScreen NSW to continue to deliver critical breast screening services), and further business and capital funding for Breastscreen NSW to replace 12 mobile vans for conversion to digital technology
- Advising on a strategic planning framework for WorkCover NSW.