The team at Barker Henley are skilled and experienced risk and safety consultants dedicated to providing high quality risk and safety services.
In today’s dynamic work environment business decisions are significantly influenced by diverse stakeholder requirements. We are mindful of this reality and take into consideration the physical, psychological and social aspects of both your workforce and workplace in developing practical solutions.
We work closely with you in implementing ‘best in class’ safety management systems that are resilient and able to deliver high standards of workplace safety and wellbeing to sustain a workplace safety culture.
Barker Henley will design safety programs to integrate with your existing systems, and create new systems to close any identified gaps. Our methodology is based on delivering materials aligned with your organisational structure and enhancing the inherent value of your business plans.
Our team is dedicated to providing professional, effective and efficient services and programs that integrate human factors, safety management systems and current risk management practices to deliver WHS compliance and assurance.
We can specifically assist you with:
- Compliance audits – including legislative, standards and codes of practice
- System audits – gap analysis, desk top research, standards (OHSAS 18001 & AS/NZS 4801)
- Due Diligence – support services that assist clients to conduct effective due diligence activities
- Investigations – ICAM-based workplace investigations
- Management systems – design and develop new or support systems to enhance existing safety management systems
- Outsourcing – short-term contract service provision on client premises
- Project work – effective WHS project management support
- WHS training – Internal training programs designed and delivered to client requirements